The famous Epigram of Pluto goes as ... "I throw the apple at you, and if you are willing to love me, take it and share it; but if your thoughts are what I pray they are not, even then take it, and consider how short-lived is beauty..."
Short lived is Beauty and so is our Life. Then why do we want to imprison ourselves in the burning anxieties, stress, chronic fear, boredom ,competencies and complications,?!! On This World Mental Health day decide to leave this all behind and Relax, take a deep breath , sleep well,take time out to do the things that you enjoy,connect and share your thoughts and feelings with mates,if not seek help.Anxiety is a normal reaction to stressful situations. But in some cases, it becomes excessive and can cause dread to everyday situations.Fear of rejection ,irrational expectations,trembling,irritability , insomia,headches, tiredness,muscle tension,frequent urination, dysphagia all are associated.Exposure to feared items may cause panic attacks.
- Relax, try to take deep breath , have positive outlook in every approach.
- Make a problem check list -try to avoid it or combat it- any anxiety may be terryfying but it doest harm u directly, its the respone we adhere to it , changes the situation.
- Get enough sleep
- Breathe Easy - breathe in to nose , hold it for few seconds and release it slowly.
- Lying on back, tense your toes for ten seconds, realease it slowly.
- Relax- talk to your friend, take a aroma bath,do the work you enjoy, surf the net, meditate, yoga, theres no limitation of things which u need to do to relax.
- simplify our lifestyle- do a thing at a time
- Get help - if you suffer despite following this,Involve in Talking therapy - cognitive behavioral therapy-CBT for chronic uncontrolled anxiety involve graded exposure and relaxation training. Medication - Homeopathic medications are most effective to combat chronic uncontrollable anxieties to improve the essence of self ,simplify life and to reconnect.,forget worries and embrace enjoyment. Body achieves what mind believes. Have a healthy mind,Happy world Mental Health Day.